Ecosystems are at their most healthy when they are connected and interacting. The Green Way is seeking to build out the Irish cleantech ecosystem through its Partnership programme, facilitating interaction and innovation amongst and between partners, while also providing a collective voice for the sector in Ireland. There are different types of partners that are aligned with The Green Way. Each partner type plays a different role in contributing to The Green Way, and supporting it in working towards its vision .
The benefits of being a Partner of The Green Way include
- Greater access and insight into business development opportunities across the sector
- Enhanced networking and connectivity with key organisations and influencers within the Irish cleantech ecosystem
- Possibility to use Dublin and city region as a living lab to test bed clean technologies in a real live consumer environment
- Greater customer support capacity potential through access to Dublin city and region as a living lab
- The potential to participate in existing and/or initiate new cleantech projects
- Ability to influence the collective advocacy process for the sector
- Increased brand value for a partner through visible alignment with the cluster
Charter of Commitment
Members are requested to voluntarily sign up to the Green Way’s Charter of Commitment which defines in general terms the objectives and purpose of the Green Way.